Brooklyn Bridge Ventures is looking for a remote part-time administrative assistant to support our sole partner. This job is best served by someone who is familiar with the geography of NYC (time it takes to travel around, preference for neighborhoods, etc) and can work within an e-mail response time of an hour or two during a weekday. The estimate is 10-20 hours per week. This might involve checking in first thing during the workday, around lunchtime, and at the end of the day, with intermittent access in between. This isn't an emergency room situation or trading room where seconds count, but it's nice when someone is able to respond in a timely fashion to an e-mail that a meeting guest is running late or gets lost on the way into the office.
About us: Brooklyn Bridge Ventures is the first venture capital fund based in Brooklyn. It leads or co-leads investments of around $250,000 in the NYC area and the fund invests in a wide variety of sectors.
Role & Responsibility:
- Actively manages sole partner's calendar by scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel
- Coordinates monthly events, logistics, and timelines along with attending these monthly events in person
- Maintains confidentiality when working with sensitive information
- Special projects and duties as assigned
Skills & Requirements:
- Highly organized, loyal, and efficient
- Ability to be flexible, handle multiple tasks, and work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Exhibits a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Excellent communication, judgment, and interpersonal skills
- NYC (preferred)
- This position is remote
If interested, please send your resume, two references, and a note describing something important you've been responsible for to email@example.com.